Tuesday, November 1, 2011

C4K Summary Post (October)

C4K #5

For my fifth comment for kids I was assigned to comment on We are Kids with a View. I was to leave a comment for Ashira and I was to tell her something interesting about the United States. I told her that the crookedest street in the world is in Iowa.
I thought the crookedest street in the world was in San Francisco, California, where I got the chance to visit this summer.

C4K #6

For my sixth comment for kids I was assigned to two students. The first student was Aubrey. Aubrey posted a post that was about Halloween. She talked about how the Halloween traditions were started and what some of the traditions were. I commented on her post saying that I really enjoyed reading it and that she informed me of many things that I did not know about such as the symbol of the apple and the tradition of the Celts wearing animal heads as costumes.

The second student that I was assigned to was Walker. Walker posted a post about why they did not have school on Columbus Day. In his post he talked about how the Native Americans discovered America before Columbus and that Columbus pushed the Native Americans away. Walker says that he would never do what Columbus did. At the end of his post he asked if we understand why they did not have school on Columbus Day. I commented on his blog telling him that I agree with him and that I would not do that either. I then answered his question with yes, I understand why they did not have school on Columbus Day.

C4K# 7

For my seventh comment for kids I was assigned to comment on the video of Mr. C's 7th Grade Art Work. This video was a slide show of a lot of pictures that her class has drawn. I commented on the video saying that I really enjoyed looking at the art work. Each piece of art was very creative and that each student is very talented!

C4K# 8

For my eighth comment for kids I was assigned to comment on Brooklyn's Australian Animation. I left Brooklyn a comment saying that I loved her Australian Animation and that she did a wonderful job! I also told her that her video really shows her creativity. I ended with telling her to keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment